Disadvantages of eating mango (Mango Side Effects) – Why there are disadvantages to eating mangoes in the scorching summer, whereas in Ayurveda it has been said that consuming seasonal fruits is beneficial. In such a situation, why and what are the disadvantages of eating mangoes that come in summer?
Disadvantages of eating mango | Mango Side Effects
Eating mango, the king of fruits, can increase your weight, and you may have to face the problem of diarrhea, stomach pain, and boils. Mango is a fruit with lots of natural sugar and has a high GI value, so it can cause an increase in blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. Not only this, but it can also cause common allergies in some people.
In this article, we are going to give information on that is eating mango harmful? and what should be done to avoid them?
Is eating mango harmful?
No, if you take care of when to eat mango, how to eat it, and in what quantity, then believe me there is no better fruit than this. Consuming any item in excessive quantity, even if it is mango, is harmful and you have to suffer most of the damages of mango only when you consume mango in large quantity.
Side Effects of Eating Mango
By the way, for your information, let us tell you that nutrients are found in abundance in mango. Mango contains many nutrients like potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and manganese. It also contains about 83% water and a lot of fiber. It is also rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Not only this, the glycemic load of mango is 18.9, and eating a medium-sized mango in a limited amount per day can be very beneficial for health. Even though diabetic patients can consume mango in such quantity, it will not have any significant effect on their blood sugar level.
Why does eating mango rich in so many nutrients cause harm, that is, why does it have side effects, let us know.
Why does eating mango cause harm, that is, why does it have side effects?
To know when and why eating mango causes harm to the body, there is a need to know the reason for these harms. The information which we are going to give here:-
- Mango is liked by almost everyone and most people do not pay attention to its quantity when they start eating it. By eating mango in excessive quantity, the nutrients present in it also become excess in the body, which causes side effects of mango.
- Calories are found in very high amounts in mango and calories are helpful in increasing your weight, so consuming mango in excess can cause your weight gain.
- Mango Ki Taseer is hot and due to its hot effect, if eaten in large quantities, it produces a large amount of bile in the body, which leads to the problem of boils and pimples.
- Fiber is also found in plenty in mango and by consuming mango in excess quantity, this fiber can cause the problem of diarrhea in the body.
- Mango is heavy to digest and if consumed in excess, it creates disturbances in the digestive system of the body, causing digestive problems.
- Mango is a very sweet fruit and its GI value is also very high, so diabetic patients should consume it carefully. Eating mangoes in large quantities can increase the blood sugar level of diabetic patients rapidly.
- Some people may be allergic to mangoes and may complain of runny nose, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain, and sneezing.
- Some people have the habit of eating mangoes at night which can be harmful to them. Since mangoes are heavy to digest, eating mangoes at night can cause disturbances in the digestive system of the body, so as far as possible, eating mangoes at night should be avoided.
What should be done to avoid the harm caused by eating mango?
- After reading this article, you must have understood that mango does harm only when it is consumed in excess. By consuming it in a limited quantity ie about 1 to 2 mango daily, you will not have to face any harm from it. Yes if you are not allergic to mango.
- Mango is heavy to digest and one should avoid eating such items the dinner which is heavy to digest, so if you want to avoid digestion related problems then do not eat mango at night at all.
- One more thing, before eating mangoes, they must be soaked in water for 1 to 2 hours. By doing this, some people’s digestion gets spoiled due to eating mangoes, they will be saved from that problem.
Frequently asked questions:-
How to eat mango?
Before eating mangoes, they must be soaked in water for 1 to 2 hours. By doing this, some people’s digestion gets spoiled due to eating mangoes, they will be saved from that problem.
When should you not eat mango?
Some people have the habit of eating mangoes at night which can be harmful for them. Since mangoes are heavy to digest, eating mangoes at night can cause disturbances in the digestive system of the body, so as far as possible, eating mangoes at night should be avoided.
What is the right way to eat mango?
Before eating mangoes, they must be soaked in water for 1 to 2 hours. after that you can consume mango in any way you want.
Should I eat mangoes at night or not?
Mango is heavy to digest and one should avoid eating such items in the dinner which are heavy to digest, so if you want to avoid digestion related problems then do not eat mango at night at all.
You can read this articale in hindi by clicking आम खाने के नुकसान