Headache Causes (Causes of Headache) – Headache is not just a disease, but it is only a symptom of a disease in the body. For this reason, the causes of headache can be many. Let’s know about them.
Headache Causes | Cause of Headache
The root cause of headache is a malfunction in the digestive system, improper excretion of stool and toxic blood flow in the body. Many diseases can be behind these reasons such as blood pressure, fever, liver disease, cold, etc. Apart from these, weakness of the eyes, reading in dim light, watching TV, computer, watching mobile screen for more time, excessive exertion and excessive use of tea and coffee, excess blood in the brain, low sleep etc. are some causes of normal headache.
Further, in this article, we are going to explain the causes of headache in detail, along with giving information about the remedies to remove headache due to many reasons (Headache Home Remedy).
Headache: causes and symptoms
Headache is not a disease in itself, it is a symptom of different diseases occurring in our body. Headache is a warning that there is something wrong with the body. This defect can be of physical functions and can also be mental, or it can also be of any particular organ.
Appetite, Cold, Weakness of pulse, Injury to heart, Ear diseases, Lack of oxygen in the body, Lack of blood, Excess of blood in brain, Dysfunction of liver, Lack of sleep, Over exertion, Tea-spice Excessive use, excessive discomfort, bereavement or fear, tying a scarf on the head tightly, pouring hot water on the head, cessation of discharge due to cold during menstruation, stressing the eyes unnaturally i.e. reading fine letters, Reading in dim light, watching movies from proximity, reading in moving train, bus etc. and reading while walking and eye diseases etc. are the reasons for the origin of headache.
Headaches : Reason, Causes, Types and Symptoms
The cause of headache is not one but many. But the root cause is a malfunction in the digestive system, improper evacuation of the stool and the flow of toxic blood in the body.
Headache caused by fever:-
The blood gets contaminated due to the increase of acid in the body. Which gives rise to fever and headache. For this, one should work with moderation in the diet. Simple sattvik and saprana food [wholegrain, pluses .etc.] should be taken. Fasting should be done according to the need, plenty of water should be drunk. This removes the acidity of the body as well as cures fever and headache.
Pain in frontal and temple :-
If there is pain in the frontal and temple, then it should be understood that the reason is a malfunction of the stomach and intestines. It feels like a bursting head.
Headache caused by blood pressure:-
Headache caused by high blood pressure is very severe. It usually starts at the origin of to send. Which later gradually spreads to the whole brain, and then it seems that the head is torn now. This pain is aggravated by sneezing and coughing and sudden twisting of the body. As a result of this pain, it affects our eyes.
Headache caused by unnaturally straining the eyes:-
The headache caused by eye disease or unnatural stress on the eyes only increases gradually. This pain seems to be in the back of the eyes (pain in the head behind the eyes).
Headache due to excess blood in the brain:-
The headache that occurs due to excess blood in the brain is due to some reason that there is a blockage in the flow of blood, due to which the blood vessels inside the head become bloated. Resulting in headache.
Headache due to liver dysfunction and malaise:-
When the secretion of bile becomes sluggish as a result of liver dysfunction and malaise, then there is also a dysfunction in the natural function of the intestines. Due to which the headache is created.
Pain in the root of the brain:
If there is pain in the root of the brain at the back of the neck, then it is due to weakness of the pulse, diseases of the nose-eye or the disease of the lower part of the brain.
Headache in winter cold :-
Headache caused by a cold occurs in the frontal and temples.
Chronic headache lasting for a long time:-
Chronic headache that lasts for a long time is proven to be due to poisoning of the blood of the body, high blood pressure and nodules of the brain.
Bursting with headache :-
Headache appears to be bursting due to upset stomach, lack of oxygen, poor sleep, excessive exertion and excessive use of tea and coffee. In the headache caused by the malfunction of the vascular system, the head seems to be tight. As if a rubber band had been stretched and fixed on the head.
- The headache becomes severe when the blood pressure is above 200. At that time, to get rid of the headache, you should try to reduce the blood pressure immediately. For this, it is necessary to improve the diet, work hard and live in a simple way. Consumption of intoxicants should be stopped and for at least 1 week one should only consume juicy fruits of the season like mango, orange, apple, grapes, tomato etc. Give rest to the body and mind, sleep on time, and stop using pillows while sleeping. This treatment will bring your blood pressure back to normal and the headache caused by it will also go away.
- Some mild eye exercises should be done for a headache caused by eye weakness. Along with this, heat both the palms by rubbing them together and compressing the eyes with warm palms provides relief in headache.
- A simple way to get rid of headache due to excess blood in the brain is to bathe the feet with warm water for 10-20 minutes and then take a bath with fresh water. This causes more of the blood to be drawn towards the legs. Due to which the head becomes light.
- Headaches caused by low blood flow to the brain can be relieved by applying a hot water bag at the back of the neck or by giving wet compresses. The patient of this disease should give complete rest to the head as compared to the feet.
- A simple way to get rid of the headache caused by liver dysfunction and malaise is that exercises that tilt the torso, pull the stomach inwards and expand the chest and do deep breathing exercises are more beneficial.
- Headaches caused by colds tend to go away on their own after the nose is cleaned.
- Fasting and plain food should be used to get rid of the pain caused by digestive disorders.
- If tension is felt in the upper part of the head, then it should be understood that the body is not getting fresh air.
Headache Home Remedy | Headache Treatment At Home
- At the time of severe headache, mix salt in lukewarm water and keep both the feet in it. You will get relief in 15-20 minutes.
- Putting a pinch of salt on the tongue and drinking a glass of cold water after 10 minutes gives relief in terrible headache.
- Massaging the head for 5-10 minutes also provides relief in headache.
- Warming pure ghee or mustard oil and putting 1-1 drop in both the nostrils of the nose also provides instant relief in headache.
- Put eucalyptus oil on a bandage of cold water and put it on the forehead and smell it too. This experiment will give instant relief in headache.
- If you eat dry coconut and sugar candy at the time of sunrise, then there is relief in headache.
- If you feel dizzy during summer, if you are nervous, then drink gooseberry syrup, you will get relief immediately.
We hope that this information will be beneficial for you.
Some main questions related to headache :-
What is the main cause of headache?
The root cause of headache is a malfunction in the digestive system, improper evacuation of stool and the flow of toxic blood in the body. Apart from these, weakness of the eyes, reading in dim light, watching TV, computer, watching mobile screen for more time, excessive exertion and excessive use of tea and coffee, excess blood in the brain, low sleep etc.
What to do if you have severe headache?
At the time of severe headache, mix salt in lukewarm water and keep both the feet in it. You will get relief in 15-20 minutes.
Which is the best medicine for headache?
Warming pure ghee or mustard oil and putting 1-1 drop in both the nostrils of the nose also provides instant relief in headache.
We hope you found this article about causes of headache (Headache Causes), along with giving information about the remedies to remove headache due to many reasons (Headache Home Remedy), informative and useful.