Avoid milk after eating these items (Should we not drink milk after eating) – In Ayurveda, milk is considered a complete diet. It contains all the nutrients needed by the body except vitamin ‘C’, but there are some such food items which should not drink milk at all after eating. List of food items should we not drink milk after eating? In this article, we are going to answer this question.
Should we not drink milk after eating? | Avoid milk after eating these items
Milk should not be drunk immediately after consuming sour things, salty things, meat, fish, chicken, mutton, curd, sweet fruits, watery fruits, etc. If you drink milk after consuming these items, then many health problems can arise in your body.
Further in this article, we are going to give information that what problems can be caused by consuming milk immediately after eating these items.
Milk is very beneficial for our health. Ayurveda and scriptures have called milk the nectar of the earth. Consuming milk daily increases the immunity of the body and keeps the body disease-free always. For bone strength, doctors also recommend consuming at least 2 glasses of milk daily and the reason for this is the calcium present in it. Milk is considered a complete diet due to the presence of all the nutrients, vitamins necessary for the body except vitamin C in milk.
To take full advantage of the nutrients of milk, it is very important for you to know which are the food items that should not be drunk after eating. Because Contraindications Like nectar, milk can also be made deadly like poison and you can become a victim of many diseases, so let us know whether milk should not be drunk after eating (avoid milk after eating these items).
Never drink milk after eating this, otherwise you will regret
According to Ayurveda, after consuming some things, milk should not be consumed at all and the elders of the house know these things very well, so they still refuse to eat or drink many things before drinking milk because they know It is that the combination of these things with milk can be harmful to the body. like:-
- If you want to avoid skin problems like ringworm, itching, eczema, psoriasis, rashes etc., do not consume milk at all after consuming salty things. Milk reacts with salty things, but the person becomes a victim of skin problems, so if you eat anything salty, then drink milk only after at least 1 hour.
- Milk should not be drunk after eating sour things like pickle, lemon, amla, tamarind, churan etc. Drinking milk after sour things can cause digestive problems. Sour foods can react with milk in the stomach and cause stomach problems.
- Even after consuming curd, milk should not be consumed because curd is made by curdling milk and if you consume milk after consuming beard, then your digestive system gets disturbed and you get the benefit of drinking milk instead. Have to bear the loss.
- Milk should not be consumed after cantaloupe, watermelon and watery fruits, it can disturb your digestive system.
- Milk should not be consumed even after drinking coconut water and citrus fruit juice.
- If you have included enough, brinjal and radish in the food items, then you should not drink milk immediately after. If you still drink milk then you may face skin related problems.
- Brinjal and radish are among those few items that should not be drunk after consuming milk.
- Milk should not be drunk after consuming bitter gourd and lady’s finger.
- Onion and milk are also anti-diet and milk should not be drunk immediately after consuming onion.
- Many people, mostly gym goers, like to eat eggs mixed with milk, which is absolutely wrong. Milk and eggs are anti-diet and should not be consumed.
- Milk should not be consumed after consuming non-veg i.e. chicken, mutton, fish and any other kind of non-veg. This can lead to problems ranging from upset stomach to bad skin ie white spots.
- Urad dal is such a pulse that milk should not be drunk after consuming it, otherwise digestive problems like gas, acidity and nausea etc.
In this article, we have given information about many such things which should not be consumed before drinking milk, that is, those items and milk are anti-diet and now you have already learned that what should not drink milk after eating? And some people like to drink milk before sleeping at night, it would be better for them if they have consumed these things in their food then drink milk only after at least 2 hours.
Which vegetable should not drink milk after eating?
Brinjal and radish are among those few items that should not be drunk after consuming milk.
Milk should not be drunk after consuming bitter gourd and lady’s finger.
Onion and milk are also against diet and milk should not be drunk immediately after consuming onion.
When does milk become poison?
By consuming food items against them, they become harmful to the body like poison. Similarly, milk should not be consumed with foods against it, such as sour items, salty items, non-veg items. By consuming milk with or after eating them, milk becomes harmful like poison.
What happens when you add salt to milk?
Adding salt to milk increases the amount of bile in the body, which causes digestive problems, skin problems, etc., and harms health.
You can read this article in Hindi by clicking THIS LINK.