What is Constipation – Constipation is the root of all diseases. The body of a person suffering from constipation gradually becomes the home of many diseases, so take maximum information about it and avoid it.
What is constipation? | What does constipation feel like
In the case of constipation, the stomach is not completely cleared even after exerting full force. According to experts, having bowel movements less than three times a week is considered to be constipation.
Constipation is the accumulation of dry stool in the stomach,(the condition of the body in which the stool present in the stomach becomes dry and very hard, making it very difficult to pass stool).
Next in this article, the causes of constipation, and due to frequent constipation, we are going to give complete information about the diseases caused by constipation.
Table of Contents
- What is constipation? | What does constipation feel like
- What are the causes of constipation?
- Diseases caused by constipation
What are the causes of constipation?
There can be different reasons for constipation in different people. Also, constipation can have different meanings for different people. For some people, it may be infrequent bowel movements, and for some, it may be just passing hard stools.
Whatever the case may be, the root cause of this problem is our wrong lifestyle. Along with this, there are many causes of constipation:-
- Not drinking enough water – An important reason for constipation is not drinking enough water or consuming less water because water plays an important role in removing all the toxins from the body. Stool becomes hard due to not drinking enough water or lack of water in the body.
- Lack of fiber in food – Lack of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in the diet is another reason for constipation, especially in food that is low in fiber, such as cheese, meat, and eggs. Consuming too much of them can lead to constipation.
- The habit of holding stool – Use the bathroom at certain time intervals and keep their stool withholding, the stool starts collecting in the intestines. which can get harder and cause constipation.
- Reducing physical exertion – Reducing or not doing physical exertion like walking less or doing less work, not doing any kind of physical exertion, laziness, doing more brain work instead of physical labor, our body parts like intestines start becoming sluggish, which can lead to the problem of constipation.
- Unhealthy food and unhealthy habits – Eating food at irregular times, not chewing food properly, eating food in hurry, eating food without hunger, staying empty stomach for a long time, and eating unhealthy food which includes things made from refined flour, fried things contains hot chilies, spices, etc., can cause constipation.
- Illnesses – Diabetes, colon cancer, urological disorders such as Parkinson’s and hypothyroidism, and other diseases, due to which any disturbance in the nerves and muscles of the digestive system can lead to lethargy and constipation.
- Medicines – Medicines are the most responsible for causing constipation. Constipation can also be caused by taking certain medications, such as narcotics, pain relievers, and iron pills.
- Pregnancy – There are some such hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy that increase the chances of constipation in a woman. Apart from this, the uterus can compress the intestine, due to which the movement of food slows down, which leads to constipation.
Diseases caused by constipation
Due to constipation, (if the stomach is not cleaned properly for a long time), the person starts having not only physical but also mental problems. Like:-
- The digestive system gets disturbed.
- gas formation
- gas in stomach
- loss of appetite
- feeling weak
- acne on face
- dark spots on the skin
- Feeling as if the stomach has not been cleared even after defecation, as with physical problems
- sleeplessness or not getting enough sleep
- the sadness
- to worry unnecessarily
- Mental problems like depression also arise.
Therefore, it would be better to avoid its clutches by taking as much information about constipation as possible.
You can read this article in Hindi language by clicking What is Constipation in Hindi.
We hope the information given in this article about what is constipation, causes of constipation, Reason of constipation, and diseases due to constipation, is beneficial for you.
Our YouTube Channel is -> A & N Health Care in Hindi
Join Our Facebook Group :- Ayurveda & Natural Health Care in Hindi —-