Home remedies to get rid of prickly heat ( Prickly heat home remedies ) – Prickly heat, which occurs on the skin in summer, is such a problem that many people are worried and do not know what to do to get rid of it. In this article, we are going to give you information about Ayurvedic and natural home remedies to get rid of prickly heat.
Home remedies to get rid of prickly heat | Prickly heat home remedies
To remove prickly heat, a paste prepared by mixing Multani mitti and rose water is very beneficial to apply to the infected area. You get relief as soon as you apply this paste. To get complete relief, apply this paste several times and let it dry. Also, protect yourself from the heat.
What is Prickly Heat?
Prickly heat is a skin problem that occurs in the summer season, in which small red-colored pimples appear on the body. When the heat rises, there is a feeling of burning and sharp pricking in these grains. If itching is done on prickly heat, then the rash gets peeled, due to which this problem gets aggravated even more.
Prickly Heat Home Remedies
Home remedies can help to get relief from this problem. Let us know some effective home remedies to get rid of prickly heat rashes:-
- Squeeze lemon juice in a glass of water and add thin slices of cucumber to it. Put these pieces in the place of prickly heat. It calms the burning and prickling of prickly heat and helps in removing prickly heat.
- Roasting raw mango on low flame, applying its pulp on the body ends prickly heat.
- By applying Mehandi, the heat ends in no time. If you want to avoid the color of mehndi, then you can grind and mix henna leaves in the water while taking bath. This helps in removing prickly heat.
- Applying Multani mitti provides relief in the burning of prickly heat. Make a paste of Multani mitti and rose water and apply it to prickly heat. Multani mitti and rose water, both are very beneficial for the skin. The way to get rid of prickly heat by using them is quite old and effective (Prickly heat home remedies).
- Prickly heat is a type of infection, in which neem leaves are very beneficial in removing. For this, boiling neem leaves in bath water and bathing with that water cures prickly heat (Prickly heat home remedies).
- Grinding both neem’s copal and sesame seeds and applying them to the heat is beneficial.
- Making a paste of neem leaves, mixing it with Multani soil, and applying it on prickly heat also helps in removing prickly heat.
- Mixing mustard oil and water in equal quantity and massaging it in the morning and evening is an effective way to get rid of prickly heat.
- If the heat comes out on the whole body, then take a mud bath. Mix turmeric in neem paste of neem powder in a mud bath and apply it all over the body. After that sit in the sun for some time. When it dries up a bit, take a bath. After the bath, dry the body thoroughly with a towel and then apply a mixture of coconut oil and camphor. It is very beneficial in eczema. This recipe is also effective in fungal infections of nails.
How to cure Prickly Heat?
Prickly heat is a type of infection, in which neem leaves are very beneficial in removing. For this, boiling neem leaves in bath water and bathing with that water cures prickly heat.
You can read this article in Hindi by clicking THIS LINK.