Benefits of eating honey on an empty stomach in the morning – The first thing eaten in the morning has a lot of effect on our body because we would not have eaten anything 8 hours before its consumption. In such a situation, if the first thing is honey, then you will get to see its amazing benefits, but keep in mind that consuming it in excess can also cause harm, so always consume it in a limited quantity. In this article, we are going to explain the benefits of eating honey on an empty stomach in the morning
Honey is a natural food item rich in nutrients and minerals, whose consumption in the morning on an empty stomach keeps our body safe from many diseases. The medicinal properties present in honey make it beneficial in diseases like high blood pressure, heart diseases, anemia, constipation, obesity, etc. Honey contains about 35% glucose and 40% fructose, which helps in keeping the body active throughout the day.
Keep reading to know more about this.
Benefits of eating honey on an empty stomach in the morning [7 benefits]
7 health benefits of honey are –
- Natural source of essential minerals and vitamins for the body – Honey prepared by bees is naturally rich in minerals and vitamins like iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium, chlorine, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, potassium and magnesium. . Consuming honey on an empty stomach in the morning every day will never lead to deficiency of these nutrients.
- Helps in relieving constipation – Consuming honey on an empty stomach in the morning helps in removing constipation. Rich in all the enzymes needed for proper functioning of the digestive system, honey is a common household item that is also a mild laxative. If honey is taken plain in the morning on an empty stomach or mixed with tea, water or lukewarm milk, honey can be beneficial in reducing constipation.
- Helpful in reducing obesity – The method of using honey for weight loss has also been considered very effective in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, mixing a spoonful of honey with a glass of lukewarm water and the juice of half a kagji lemon is very beneficial if taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Drinking this mixture on an empty stomach in the morning helps you to remove waste products from the body through urine and activate the body parts.
- Relieves Sore Throat and Infection – Natural honey has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in relieving swelling, soreness and infection in the throat. You can take a spoonful of honey mixed with lukewarm water to get rid of sore throat etc. Apart from this, taking one spoon of honey twice a day in the morning and evening is also beneficial. This not only eliminates the bacteria present in the throat, but also provides relief in problems like cold, cough and fever.
- Helpful in removing anemia – Honey eaten every morning on an empty stomach is an effective remedy to remove the lack of blood in the body. Honey, iron, copper and manganese are found in abundance. All these elements are helpful in increasing the blood in the body, so eating honey every morning on an empty stomach is the best way to overcome the problem of anemia. You can also eat honey with apple or banana for iron and energy in the treatment of anemia.
- Beneficial for the skin – Honey works great in the treatment of oily, acne-prone and mixed skin. Honey can be very beneficial for your skin due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is beneficial to drink honey mixed with lukewarm water in the morning on an empty stomach to bring a glow on the skin. Along with this, many people also use honey as a facemask etc.
- Helps in Controlling Blood Pressure – According to ‘The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies’ by Dr. Vasant Lad, “Mix a teaspoon of honey and 5 to 10 drops of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water, and drink it in the morning. Drink it This drink helps. To lower cholesterol, maintains vasodilation, and helps control blood pressure.”
How to consume honey?
If honey is taken plain in the morning on an empty stomach or mixed with tea, water, or lukewarm milk, honey can be beneficial in reducing constipation.
What are the benefits of eating honey?
The medicinal properties present in honey make it beneficial in diseases like high blood pressure, heart diseases, anemia, constipation, obesity. Honey contains about 35% glucose and 40% fructose, which helps in keeping the body active throughout the day.
You can read this article in Hindi by clicking THIS LINK.